Therapist Name: Lauren Wishlinski
(Score from 5: highly satisfied to 1: not satisfied)
- Was it easy to schedule an appointment? 5
- Comment: The staff worked with my hectic work schedule.
- Did our supporting staff correspond with you in a prompt and friendly manner? 5
- Was your doctor sensitive to your needs? 5
- Comment: Dr. Farnham was awesome!
- Was your therapy time spent efficiently? 5
- Did we start on time? 5
- Were the activities in-office explained thoroughly? 5
- Were the home exercises and plan clearly explained? 5
- Comment: Yes, Lauren was patient with me in explaining my homework and answered any questions I had.
- Were you satisfied with the therapy? 5
- How would you rate your overall experience? 5
- Would you return to our office? 5
- Comment: Absolutely!
- Would you refer a friend? 5
Please Describe Your Overall Experience: I was referred by my doctor after a TBI. I would highly recommend Sight Work to any of my family or friends. Lauren put a plan in place tailored to meet my individual needs. She was patient, kind, and very encouraging during all my sessions with her! The work we did was appropriately challenging, and I could see results after each week. She was committed to getting me better and did. We worked hard together as a team and the end result was great.